Last week I tried the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette to Blonde Visibly Deeper Colour Deepening Treatment and really liked it! For those who don’t know, I bleached my hair last summer. Wella T18 platinum blonde It was lovely and I enjoyed it. It wasn’t natural (my brows are brown), but it was cute.
In December of 2019, I went to have darker streaks in my hair. It was a flop. My hair looked excellent after three visits to the stylist. Then, after 4 weeks, my hair turned light again. Not in a pleasant way. My hair was golden and orange this time. I used JF Brunette brunette to blonde, brown to blonde, black to blonde, from brunette to blonde, blonde to brunette, brunette to blonde balayage, black to blonde hair, blonde hair, brunette, brunette to blonde transformation, hair transformation from brunette to blonde, how to go blonde
What I love about the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette to Blonde Color Deepening Treatment
I recommend the Brilliant John Frieda Brunette Shampoo Visibly Deeper Color Deepening Treatment. Seriously. Instead of going to the salon, utilize the John Frieda color treatment. Here are 10 reasons why I enjoy the John Frieda conditioning treatment.
- It works in one treatment. The proof is in the John Frieda get darker before and after photos (see below). It works! The Brilliant Brunette treatment made my hair darker.
- It’s super affordable. The John Frieda darkening treatment is a deal at about $10. Seriously! I used half a bottle to lighten my blonde hair. That’s under $5. Costs a fraction of visiting a salon.
- It smells great. John Frieda products smell amazing. That’s it. I experienced the same experience using John Frieda Sheer Blonde lightening shampoo. John Frieda simply smells nice.
- The color is amazing. Love the John Frieda go darker treatment color. When I used the darkening shampoo, I anticipated my hair to be a bit false. No way! Great color. It has delicate undertones and looks rich. Not at all dramatic. Perfect.
- It’s easy to use.This John Frieda colour corrector is foolproof. Wet your hair, let it on for 5 minutes, then rinse. It’s unbreakable.
- It works in 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, I observed the benefits of using the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo. It’s unbeatable!
- It softens hair. I didn’t anticipate this treatment to make my hair softer. Color-correcting procedures usually dry and brittle hair. No John Frieda! I could brush my hair without conditioner after using the color-correcting shampoo. Amazing!
- It removes yellow and orange undertones. My hair had brassiness and ugly yellow and orange hues. Those undertones vanished after using John Frieda Brunette Shampoo. Magic!
- No damage to hair. Unlike the December salon color job that severely damaged my hair, the John Frieda treatment made it stronger, not weaker. No harm done. The go darker treatment is ammonia and peroxide-free.
- Easy to find at drugstores. The John Frieda Brunette Colour Deepening treatment is widely available. I got mine from Amazon. It’s also available at Target and CVS.
How to turn blonde and light brown hair darker with John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Colour Deepening Treatment
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Color Deepening Treatment
2) Apply a large quantity of John Frieda color treatment to damp hair.
Wet your hair before applying the John Frieda color treatment. I was astonished to find that the John Frieda color process required WET hair. To ensure the treatment works, towel dry your hair before using Visibly Deeper.
3) Take 5 minutes with the treatment on your hair.
After only five minutes of applying the treatment to my hair, I saw a difference. You may keep it on for up to ten minutes for a more intense shade.
4) Rinse out treatment.
Simple. No more explanation is required.
Also, the directions didn’t say to apply a conditioner after the treatment. The color treatment moisturizes your hair by replacing conditioners.
5) Re-apply as required.
The John Frieda color darkening technique can be used as necessary. It’s probable that you’ll need to utilize it on a regular basis.
Enjoying reading about Brilliant Brunette to Blonde Make My Hair Darker. May you also like to read about: Top 5 Best Product to Define Curls