I personally have never had Dermal Filler Aftercare, but here are the instructions from The Ageless Center Atlanta, GA.
Post-Treatment Aftercare Instructions for Dermal Filler
Filler Post Care Instructions
- Avoid significant movement or massaging of the treated area unless specifically instructed by your provider.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 48 hours.
- Avoid extensive sun or extreme heat, such as tanning beds, saunas, steam rooms and hot tubs or showers for 72 hours.
- Avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salt for 48 hours to minimize the possibility of significant swelling.
- Do NOT apply any cosmetic products for 24 hours after dermal filler injections.
Treatment for Dermal Filler Aftercare – More Tips for Care
- If you have swelling, you may apply a cool compress for 15 minutes each hour.
- Use Tylenol for any discomfort.
- Try to sleep face up and slightly elevated if you experience swelling.
Symptoms to Monitor After Dermal Fillers
If you get dermal filler, monitor for these symptoms:
- Tingling or sharp pain
- Pale/dusky/streaky appearance of skin
- Skin that is cool to the touch
How to Look Younger without Dermal Filler After Care
If you want to look younger without dermal fillers, you can by using the right beauty products.
I’d recommend a daily SPF moisturizer, an anti-aging cream at night, and an eye cream.
Below are my top picks for beauty products to prevent aging and to look younger.
Enjoying reading about Dermal Filler Aftercare. May you also like to read about EltaMD vs La Roche-Posay Sunscreen – Which is Best for Face?
Best Daily SPF Moisturizer – a Primer with SPF by Laura Mercier
I swear by the Laura Mercier primer with SPF. It doesn’t cause breakouts and wearing a daily SPF is key to staying young!
Best Anti-Aging Cream at Night – StriVectin Anti-Wrinkle Cream
It’s expensive, but the StriVectin anti-wrinkle cream works wonders.
Best Treatment for Under Eye Circles – ROC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream
Keep Sharing Dermal Filler Aftercare With Your Friends And Families.