Is Fanola Purple Shampoo Before and After the best purple shampoo for blondes to get rid of brassiness? Find out!
See Fanola no yellow shampoo before and after results and check out this Fanola No Yellow shampoo review.
Fanola No Yellow Shampoo for Blondes
- Fanola no yellow (anti yellow) purple shampoo review
- How to use Fanola Blue Shampoo purple shampoo
- Fanola Purple Shampoo Before and After
- Where to buy Fanola No Yellow Shampoo
- How to Use Fanola No Yellow Shampoo
- When to use violet (purple shampoo) vs. blue shampoo
- FAQs about Fanola No Yellow Shampoo
- Hair Tips for Blondes by Very Easy Makeup
- Purple Shampoo FAQs
Fanola No Yellow (Anti Yellow) Purple Shampoo Review
Overall, I give the Fanola No Yellow purple shampoo 6/10 stars.
The Fanola No Yellow Shampoo better than most purple shampoos, but it’s not as good as the Oligo Blacklight purple shampoo, which is my favorite.
Here’s what I like about the Fanola No Yellow Shampoo
Fanola No Yellow Shampoo: What I Like
- Good price: It’s under $15 a bottle on Amazon.
- It works: The Fanola anti yellow shampoo does remove brassiness.
- It doesn’t ruin your hair: The Fanola No Yellow shampoo doesn’t dry out your hair.
- It’s very purple! This purple shampoo WILL neutralize any yellow hues in your hair.
- No bad scent: This shampoo doesn’t smell at all.
Fanola No Yellow Shampoo: What I Didn’t Love
Here’s what I didn’t LOVE about Fanola.
- It stains your hands: You have to be SUPER careful with this purple shampoo. Wash your hands after!
- Not “salon quality.” It doesn’t feel luxurious. No fancy smell or packaging.
- The top of my head still had orange hues. Not as great as Oligo Blacklight shampoo.
How to Use Fanola No Yellow Shampoo
It’s easy to use the Fanola No Yellow Shampoo! Simply dampen your hair, apply the Fanola No Yellow shampoo, and leave on for 3-5 minutes.
Then, rinse out of your hair using a conditioner.
I personally use the L’Oreal Deep Nourish Sulfate Free conditioner, but any conditioner will work.
Fanola Purple Shampoo Before and After Results (with Pictures!)
The true test of a purple shampoo is by looking at the before and after results. Below are the before and after pictures.
Enjoying reading about Purple Shampoo Before and After? May you also like to read about L’Oreal Elvive Conditioner Total Repair 5 – Review of an Amazing Product with 4 Awesome Benefits!
Fanola No Yellow Shampoo – Before Pictures
Fanola No Yellow Shampoo – After Pictures
Fanola Anti Yellow Shampoo Results
As you can see, my hair is toned and less brassy/orange after using the Fanola No Yellow shampoo. In summary – it works!
Fanola No Yellow Shampoo Before and After on YouTube
Want to see more pictures and results? Check out this YouTube video by Very Easy Makeup!
Where to buy Fanola No Yellow Shampoo
You can buy the Fanola No Yellow Shampoo at Walmart, beauty salons, and Amazon.
I personally like to buy Fanola No Yellow Shampoo from Amazon. It’s priced well online and you get free shipping if you have Amazon Prime!
How to Use Fanola No Yellow Shampoo
Using the Fanola No Yellow Shampoo is easy!
1. Simply apply to wet/damp hair.
2. Wash your hands thoroughly, as the Fanola No Yellow purple shampoo will stain your hands!
3. Leave on for 3-5 minutes.
4. Let hair air dry and view the results!
When to Use Violet (Purple Shampoo) vs. Blue Shampoo for Brassy Hair
It can be so confusing to know whether to use a violet/purple shampoo or a blue shampoo!
Here’s a cheat sheet.
When to Use a Purple Shampoo
- You are blonde with brassy hair
- Your hair has yellow hues
- OR – you are a BLONDE with orange hues in your hair
When to Use a Blue Shampoo
- You are a brunette with brassy hair
- You are a brunette with orange hair
FAQs about Fanola No Yellow Shampoo
Here are a few frequently asked questions about Fanola purple shampoo.
Have a question that’s not covered? Add a comment below!
What Does Fanola No Yellow Shampoo Do?
Fanola No Yellow Shampoo neutralizes brassiness and yellow hues in bleached blonde hair.
If your beautiful blonde hair is started to look slightly orange or yellow then it’s time to use a good purple shampoo like Fanola No Yellow Shampoo!
Should I buy the Fanola No Yellow or the Fanola No Orange Shampoo?
Is Fanola a toner?
Fanola shampoo isn’t a toner necessarily (you should tone your hair with a toner like Wella T18), but it DOES tone your hair if you leave it on for 20 minutes! It will lighten your hair and remove the brassiness.
Is Fanola a good purple shampoo?
Yes! It’s better than most purple shampoos out there. I still like the Oligo Blacklight shampoo more though.
Where can I buy Fanola No Yellow Shampoo?
You can buy Fanola No Yellow shampoo from Walmart or Amazon.
How long can you leave Fanola No Yellow on for?
3-5 minutes is good.
You can leave it on for up to 20 minutes but be aware that your hair may end up more purple than you expect!
Is Fanola No Yellow or No Orange Better?
It depends on your natural hair color!
If you are brunette, go with the Fanola No Orange shampoo. If you are blonde, go with the No Yellow shampoo. If you have white, silver, or platinum hair, go with the No Yellow Shampoo.
Can I use Fanola No Yellow Shampoo on Dry Hair?
You could, but it’s not recommended. Apply it on damp hair for 3-5 minutes and then rinse out with a good conditioner.
Hair Tips for Blondes by Very Easy Makeup
If you bleach your hair blonde it’s important to take care of it so that your hair stays healthy and strong. Too many women bleach their hair and end up with thin hair.
Using the right products helps a LOT and can prevent damage.
Here are a few hair tips for blondes!
- Use a good purple shampoo for blondes This will help prevent orange and yellow hues in your hair.
- Use a deep conditioner weekly to strengthen hair. I love the Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Repairing Treatment.
- Apply a heat treatment to your hair before curling your hair or using a hair straightener. I like It’s a 10. It’s expensive, but it doesn’t weigh your hair down or look greasy.
- Apply Olaplex No. 7 bonding oil to the ends of your hair. This will help to prevent split ends.
- Use a good daily sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner. I like the L’Oreal EverPure Repair & Defend shampoo and conditioner set the most. It smells great and strengthens hair.
Purple Shampoo FAQs
Are you new to bleaching your hair blonde? Then it’s time to learn all about purple shampoos! Here are a few FAQs.
Do I need to use a purple shampoo?
If you have bleached blonde hair, then YES!
As color fades, brassy orange and yellow tones will start to show through. A purple shampoo removes the brassy yellow and orange hues in blonde hair.
How often do I need to use a purple shampoo?
Most women use a purple shampoo once a week. Once you start to notice brassy, orange, or yellow hues start to pop up it’s time to use a purple shampoo!
How long should I leave purple shampoo on my hair?
You should leave a purple shampoo on your hair for 3-5 minutes. Depending on the brand, you may need to leave it on for up to 10 minutes.
What is the best purple shampoo for blondes and blonde hair?
The Oligo Blacklight purple shampoo is my favorite purple shampoo right now.
Check out reviews of more popular purple shampoos in this article.
Other top purple shampoos include the Oribe Bright Blonde shampoo, Fanola No Yellow shampoo, and the R+Co Sunset Blvd Daily Blonde shampoo.
How do I get rid of brassiness in blonde hair at home?
Use a good purple shampoo! It’s recommended to use a purple shampoo once or twice a week.
How do I remove yellow hues in blonde hair?
Same tip as above – use a purple shampoo!
When should I use a violet (purple shampoo) vs. a blue shampoo?
Use a violet-purple shampoo is you have blonde hair with orange or yellow hues.
Use a Blue Shampoo Before and After if you have brunette hair with orange hues.
Can you put purple shampoo on dry hair?
You can, but it’s not recommended. It’s best to apply purple shampoo to slightly damp hair.
Fashion, Beauty, and Fun Articles by Very Easy Makeup
Did you like this article? Please share it with a friend on Facebook and comment below!
Keep sharing Purple Shampoo Before and After? With your friends and family.